DTU has established an honors program within the context of the Master in Chemical and Biochemical Engineering. Both excellent international and Danish students who fulfil the admission requirements are encouraged to apply.
The program, which began September 2009, is particularly attractive to international students with the opportunity to have world-class industrial contacts and open new and exciting career prospects.
Honors Program, MSc Chemical and Biochemical Engineering, see: Honors Program flyer.
or take a look at the soundslide presentation below.
Regular MSc in Chemical and Biochemical Engineering, see: main page.
You may go directly to application information here.
General description and enrollment requirements, see: Hello Future, p 10: MSc Programs at DTU
General information about application and admission, see: DTU Honors Program.
Application and admission:
- Read and follow instructions on DTU Honors Program.
- The procedure begins with submission of a regular MSc program application.
Questions about application procedure should be directed to .
Be sure that your Statement of Purpose tells
- what you want to do during your studies at DTU,
- how your academic and engineering interests fit into the on-going research at the Department,
- what your specific carreer objectives after finishing the MSc degree are, and
- why and how the elite program will satisfy your interests and further your objectives.
Be sure that documentation submitted as part of your application supports that the general requirements for enrollment in a DTU elite program are satisfied.
Be sure that prequisites for admission to the regular MSc program are in place.
General description and admission requirements and application procedures see: Honors Programs.