DTU’s mission is to develop and create value using the natural sciences and the technical sciences to benefit society.
Open collaboration between the University and the surrounding society is of the utmost importance to DTU, and we are thrilled that so many organizations and businesses approach the University with offers and propositions for DTU’s students.
In order to process all request and applications uniformly and professionally, we have prepared the following list for your convenience.
- Collaboration on student training service and exam projects is usually the way for your company and the students to best get acquainted. Ideas and suggestions are to be directed to the relevant scientific environment in one of DTU’s departments or to the .
- Job and career fair. Each year, Student Business Relations (DSE) hosts the largest job and career fair in Denmark, at DTU (Technical University of Denmark) in Lyngby. Please contact DSE if you wish to participate in the career fair and the company presentations at DTU on e-mail – or phone: 0045 4593 2223.
- DTU Jobbank. Are you looking to hire an engineer or an engineering student? Create a job advert on DTU Jobbank and reach your target group within hours. Please note that job adverts for student jobs are free of charge.
- Becoming a DTU student mentor. Are you a graduate from DTU and a member of our Alumni Association? If so we would like to offer you a chance to become a mentor and offer career advice to other alumni. To learn more, please contact at DTU Alumni
- To place an ad in DTU’s monthly publication “DTU-Avisen”, please contact . Please direct any other offers and propositions that fall outside the abovementioned categories to Ida Bangert.